At ASCO we never compromise on safety. Ever. It’s that simple. We have a good track record. And we intend to keep it.
To achieve this value, we:
- Standards and procedures are written down and are simple
- People are trained in the application of the standards and procedures
- Leaders set the example and drive rigorous adherence
- Non-conformance to the rules has consequences
- Focus is on implementation, not creation
- Quality and rigorous completion of work is valued
- Work will only be started when sufficient resources are in place.
- Conformance against standards is self-verified
- External checks and challenges are embraced
- Audit and action completion is tracked
- Gaps are closed and closure is rewarded
We empower our employees to intervene and Stop the Job if they deem any activity unsafe, both in and out-with the workplace.