ASCO owned, Oniqua recently announced that Oniqua IQ™ Analytics is now available to Oniqua Cloud customers, the first of several new product innovations planned for 2017. The solution delivers new reporting and dashboard capability integrated into the Oniqua Cloud product.
Please see the full product announcement on the Oniqua website: http://oniqua.com/iqanalytics
Oniqua Intelligent MRO (maintenance, repair, and operations) cuts cost and mitigates risk for some of the world's largest energy and resources companies. Their cloud-based technology platform, combined with expert consultation and masterful data collection and analysis, makes advanced analytics simple and accessible. It eliminates the need to hire in-house analysts or struggle with dirty data. Oniqua customers rapidly reduce cost, waste, and risk while achieving greater service levels through increased efficiency.
Oniqua has been a part of the ASCO Group since 2012.
- ASCO is an international oilfield support services company.
- ASCO is the global leader in offshore supply base management.
- We run more bases, in more locations, for more customers than anyone else.
- Driven by oil sands and shale discoveries, onshore drilling and production is growing rapidly around the world and we are already supporting onshore operations in North America, the Middle East and Australia.
- We provide inventory and materials management services – including sophisticated analytical and optimization services.
- We are a leading environmental services provider, focused on hazardous oilfield waste management and treatment.
- We provide personnel, training and advisory services in both offshore and onshore markets.
- The majority of our activities are delivered through large, multi-service long-term outsourcing contracts.
- We work for many of the world’s leading oil and gas companies and other major service companies.
- We operate through four regions and employ over 2000 people.
- In 2012, our sales were £678m.
- ASCO is owned by its management and private equity investors, Doughty Hanson.