ASCO's team in Sandnessjoen has delivered excellent service for some of the major oil and service companies in Norway. Due to a keen focus on HSE and Quality they have been able to reach the 2500-day mark without a single incident resulting in a lost time injury.
This has been possible due to the dedication of staff and management who worked with clients to provide excellent service in an injury free environment.
We eagerly wait for the next LTI free milestone! Well done to everyone for putting the Work Safe, Live Safe value into action.
- ASCO is the leading supply base operator to the global Oil and Gas industry.
- Headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland for 50 years, we currently operate in 60 locations including 17 supply bases across seven countries.
- We employ in the region of 2,000 people.
- Our supply base management operations are augmented by a suite of complimentary services, including materials and warehouse management, waste management, decommissioning, transport and logistics, training, personnel provision, fuel services and marine management.
- ASCO also delivers a range of specialist technical and advisory services in marine, warehouse and inventory and lifting operations.
- ASCO operations are delivered using world class technology via our proprietory integrated Logistics Management System (iLMS).
- We work with the majority of integrated IOCs, E&P companies and major contractors.
- Group revenue in 2015: £540 million.
- ASCO is owned by Doughty Hanson and ASCO Management.