ASCO Trinidad Ltd. is the leading provider of a complete shorebase logistics service that is safe and environmentally responsible. We support exploration and production activities regionally, including Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana and the Falkland Islands.
Managing the Oil and Gas supply chain is a complex and challenging business and failure comes with a heavy cost. We understand the consequences of disruption to exploration, drilling or production and our goal is simple - assured delivery. We provide end-to-end solutions, integrating our own capability with the skills of third-party contractors.
Our services include:
• Integrated Shorebase Operations
• Provision and Management of CCU Fleets
• Cargo Handling
• Materials Management and Co-ordination
• Marine Technical Advisory Services
• OCTG Storage, Handling and Maintenance
• Integrated Waste Management and Assurance
• Tank Cleaning and Drill Cutting Remediation
• Vehicle and Road Safety Management
• Warehouse Management and Operations
Visit our interactive map to find out more about where we work.