Established in 1999. The base consists of a 64,000m2 outdoor area of which 12,000 square metres are paved. The base has a quayside of 70 metres with depth of 10 metres.
The base is operated by Kristiansund base, which was established in May 2009 and is owned 50% by ASCO Norge AS and 50% CCB Mongstad AS.
Kristiansund Base is situated in mid-Norway and is an excellent location for operations in the Norwegian Sea and for traditional port traffic.
- Internal storage 2,000m2
- External storage 64,000m2
- Other facilities: Pipe inspection facilities, crane, forklifts, bulk storage, etc
- Competitive alternative with high capacity, only 25 minute sailing from Kristiansund
- Located 15 minutes drive from Kristiansund, providing reliable connections to airports and other public transport
- Ideal for support of projects and exploration drilling campaigns
- Bulk services from modern bulk supply installations
- Modern inspection hall for pipes
- Call-off warehousing